ECM Faculty Focus
The first elements of the One Faculty, One Future project are now underway, with three of the working parties established and a proposed new professional staff structure circulated to the Faculty for feedback.
The One Faculty, One Future website (www.ecm.uwa.edu.au/staffnet/movingforward) is also now live, and contains information on the working parties, professional staff proposal and other information about the One Faculty, One Future project. Staff are encouraged to check back regularly.
- The Formal Governance, Disciplines and Research Themes Working Parties have commenced work on developing initial proposal for the Faculty Representative Panel to consider;
- The Faculty has proposed changes to the professional staff structure in the Faculty, and feedback is currently being sought from the Faculty on the proposal. All feedback must be provided by 26 October 2009.
- The Culture, Teamwork and Collegiality Working Party is being finalised, with membership now decided and final information being put together.
- Two professional staff and three academic staff have been elected to fill the representative positions on the Faculty Representative Panel. Thanks to all staff who nominated, particularly in the professional staff category, and to all professional staff who voted for their representatives on this panel.
- Feedback meeting on the Professional Staff Proposal - All staff, both academic and professional, are invited to this additional feedback meeting to provide feedback on the proposed professional staff structure. The meeting will be held on Tuesday 20 October from 1pm in Engineering Lecture Theatre 1.
- 2nd Professional Staff meeting - the second meeting for professional staff in the organisational change process will be held on 22 October from 2pm - 4pm in Engineering Lecture Theatre 1.
- The third meeting of professional staff in the organisational change process has been rescheduled due to Melbourne Cup. The meeting will now be held on Monday 2 November 2009 from 2pm-4pm in the Social Sciences Lecture Theatre.
- The first meeting of the Faculty Representative Panel will be held on Friday 30 October 2009, where it will provide feedback on initial proposals from the Formal Governance, Disciplines and Research Themes Working Parties.