The UWA Library is proud to unveil its new website. Completed in conjunction with the University Website Office, the new-look site aims to make library services and information easier to find and use. As part of this effort, the library has developed or introduced a number of new tools, including:
- One-stop search. Search the Library catalogue, SuperSearch, Google Scholar and LibGuides from one interface.
- Computer Availability. Check which Library computers are in use before you leave home.
- iPoint FAQs. Dynamically updated lists of commonly asked questions - and quick answers.
- Newsroom. Library news is now syndicated through the UWA News Room, making it easier to find and subscribe to.
- Who's Who. Put names to the faces of Library staff with newly improved Contact us pages.
Comments about and suggestions for the new site can be submitted on the Website Feedback form. The Library welcomes all feedback.