You don't have to spend the first weeks of your well-earned summer break worrying about the impending release of WACE results - we're here to help. To get a head start on your holidays, you may wish to register for our Year 12 TISC information session.
This session will be held at 6pm on 9 December, and focusses on how to structure your TISC preferences to help give yourself the best chance of achieving your study and career goals. We'll also provide information on our courses and admission requirements. Register online now.
While the remainder of the university shuts down over the festive season, the Admissions Centre and Prospective Students Office is gearing up for our busiest time of year. Over the holiday period, we will be available to answer your queries or concerns via telephone, email or in person as follows:
- Monday 23 December: 9am to 5pm (as normal)
- Tuesday 24 December: 9am to 12pm
- Wednesday 25 December - Friday 27 December: CLOSED
- Monday 30 - Tuesday 31 December: 9am to 4pm
- Wednesday 1 January: CLOSED
- Thursday 2 - Friday 3 January: 9am to 4pm
- Monday 6 January: normal office hours resume, and remainder of University opens
For further information, contact the Admissions Centre and Prospective Students Office.