ECM Faculty Focus
First round of nominations for the 2011 Faculty Teaching and Learning Awards is now open and will close on 31 May 2010.
The guidelines and online nomination forms are available on the website.
The awards include the following categories:
- Teaching Excellence;
- Research Supervision;
- Projects that Enhances Learning; and
- Outstanding Contribution to Student Learning.
The Faculty will decree three of the following five awards for Teaching Excellence:
- Individual Teaching;
- Individual Teaching (Early Career);
- Team Teaching;
- Honours Supervision; and
- Postgraduate Research Supervision.
As well as nominations from students, we would like to see staff and schools nominating their own outstanding teachers and projects. Second nominations period will take place in October.
Please consider peer nomination or self-nomination, especially in the following categories:
- Individual Teaching Early Career,
- Project, that Enhances Learning; and
- Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning.
For any queries please contact:
Benita Hube, Project Officer
e-mail: [email protected]
phone: 6488 1603