ECM Faculty Focus
The Australian Academy of Science provides a quarterly e-bulletin 'Early Days' for early career researchers, to try to address issues of importance to ECRs and to make them aware of the Academy and its activities. If you would like to receive the bulletin, go to the website and click on 'subscribe'.
Back issues are also available on the website.
Recent articles have included:
- Starting Out;
- How to succeed in research in Australia;
- Skills you will need;
- A chance for early and mid-career researchers to be heard by government;
- Women in Science: Is there equality of opportunity?
- High flyers think tank;
- Government and Research news;
- A Bulletin Board of funding and award opportunities.
For further information on the Academy of Science activities, awards and funding schemes please contact Debbie Thackray (ECM Research Development Officer).