ECM Faculty Focus
This session will provide participants with information on the process for applying for promotion and how to put together a successful application.
The workshop will be run by:
- Winthrop Professor Mark Cassidy, Chair of Academic Promotion Committee;
- Elizabeth Hutchinson, Executive Officer, Academic Promotions Committee (Human Resources); and
- Lucienne Tessens, Lecturer (Higher Education Development), Organisational and Staff Development Services.
By the end of this session, participants will have a better understanding of:
- The process involved in applying for academic promotion;
- What is required for a successful application;
- What to include in their application;
- What to leave out; and
- How to prepare an Academic Portfolio.
The details of the workshop are as follows:
Date: 18 May
Time: 9:30am - 11:30am
Venue: Love House, 28 Broadway, Seminar Room 1
Closing date: Tuesday 27 April 2010