CRC Mining is now calling for papers for the 2010 Australian Mining Technology Conference "Technology changing the mining business footprint", to be held at UWA from 13 to 15 September 2010.
The 2010 Australian Mining Technology Conference will show case technological solutions for mining effectively and safely in the current resources environment. These technologies cover the full spectrum of mining activities, from exploration, mine planning and scheduling through to mine operations management and control.
The 2010 Conference will be an opportunity for industry and academia to meet and discuss solutions for achieving safe and profitable mining in the current production oriented market.
Topics of Interest:
1. Materials Handling
2. Mine Planning and Scheduling
3. Automated Mining Technologies
4. Operational Decision Support
5. Orebody Definition and Characterisation
6. Mining Methods
7. Rock Fragmentation
8. Safety Improvement
Mining industry and collaborative industry-research papers will be highly regarded.
Full Paper Submission Deadline: 18 June 2010
Submissions must include the following:
- Cover sheet detailing the paper's title, as well as the names, positions and affiliations, postal and email addresses, phone and fax numbers of all authors;
- An abstract between 300 - 500 words;
- Up to three images may be included.
A template is available on the CRC Mining website