ECM Faculty Focus
The Australian Synchrotron is now accepting proposals for the second round of 2010 (June - September).
This round is designated "2010/2" (or "MX 2010/2 Program" and "MX Beamtime request 2010/2" for macromolecular crystallography program proposals and beamtime requests) on the web portal and includes beamtime on:
- IR: Infrared Microscope ([email protected])
- HRIR: Far-IR and High Resolution ([email protected])
- MX: Macromolecular Crystallography ([email protected])
- PD: Powder Diffraction ([email protected])
- SXR: Soft X-ray Spectroscopy ([email protected])
- SAXS: Small and Wide Angle Scattering ([email protected])
- XAS: X-ray Absorption Spectroscopy ([email protected])
- XFM: X-ray Fluorescence Microscopy ([email protected])
Those who wish to use the ANBF in Tsukuba, Japan, should apply for time through either the XAS or PD facility and include a case for why the ANBF is required.
Please refer to the Australian Synchrotron webpage for current beamline capabilities and for beamline specific proposal guidelines.
Users are encouraged to contact beamline staff (at the email addresses above) to discuss the technical detail of their proposals before submission. Please direct any other questions to the Australian Synchrotron User Office ([email protected]).