ECM Faculty Focus
This workshop is designed for all managers and supervisors. It provides participants with a knowledge of occupational safety and health legislation, principles, responsibilities and practices and their application at UWA.
During the workshop you will gain an understanding and knowledge of the following:
- Occupational safety and health (OSH) and injury management legislative requirements;
- Hazard management - identification, risk assessment and control options to reduce the likelihood and consequences of workplace incidents and injuries;
- Hazard, incident and injury reporting, investigation and follow up;
- UWA specific policies, plans, procedures, guidelines and resources;
- Managers and supervisors - specific OSH responsibilities;
- Occupational safety and health management systems.
The details of the workshop are as follows:
Date: Wednesday, 28 October (first part) and Thursday, 29 October (second part)
Time: 9:00am - 12:30pm (both days)
Venue: Love House, 28 Broadway, Seminar Room 1
for further information or to register please visit the website.