ECM Faculty Focus
Feedback is currently being sought from the Faculty on the Strategic Review paper, and all staff are encouraged to take this opportunity to provide questions, concerns or suggestions.
Staff are encouraged to keep checking the Strategic Review website for information and updates.
Summary of Developments
- A series of Frequently Asked Questions have been identified from the feedback to date and placed on the Strategic Review website with answers. These provide further clarity on the Strategic Review paper, and address clarifications and concerns already provided as part of the feedback process.
- To support the Strategic Review paper, an analysis has been prepared which details the issues identified throughout the Strategic Review and contained in the issues and options paper, and the ways in which the proposed strategic principles and governance and management framework address these issues.
- The Dean of the Faculty, Winthrop Professor David Smith, has provided an update on the Strategic Review 2009 to all members of the Faculty, regarding the next phases of the review and the feedback received to date.
- Staff are encouraged to continue providing feedback on the ECM Strategic Review and the paper. There are a number of feedback opportunities for staff. Details on providing feedback are available on the Strategic Review website.
- There are still three open feedback sessions remaining available for staff to seek clarification and provide feedback on the Strategic Review paper. Staff are reminded to RSVP.
- The Full Faculty meeting is being held on the 8 September 2009. This meeting will provide further details on the next phase following the Strategic Review. An agenda, including details of the next stages, will be circulated to the Faculty in the week before the meeting.
- The ECM Summit Steering Committee will hold their fourth meeting on Wednesday 27th August. The Agenda for this meeting will become available on the ECM website, where you will also find the Agendas and Minutes from previous ECM Summit meetings.
Questions, concerns or enquiries should be directed to:
Mr Stuart Broadfoot
Manager, Special Projects
(08) 6488 2463
Strategic Review 2009 Website