ECM Faculty Focus
As a part of Teaching Month 2009, UWA students would like to teach all lecturers and tutors a lesson!
Staff and students interactive sports event will take place on Friday 29th of May and it will include the following activities:
1) Sporting Electives:
2) Novelty Electives:
- Egg and Spoon - For the sure and steady. Join in this one to make sure the staff don't end up with egg on their faces by getting it over the line first.
- Egg Toss - This one's for the tossers with soft hands and a good eye. How far can you throw your egg without cracking up? May need a clean-up after cleaning up the students if you do this one.
- Skipping - It's just a hop, skip and a jump. Put your hand up if you'd like to put your foot down as the rope goes round while beating the student to the other end
- Tunnel Ball - For those who don't mind bending a little. Nominate to be part of the staff team and take on the students. Show them that there's light and speed at the end of staff tunnel.
- Sack Race - This one's in the bag. For those who would like to put the ‘ups' and ‘downs' of life to good use.
For further information and to register your participation visit the website.