Friday, 6 November 2020
City of Perth is undertaking road resurfacing works in the Crawley and Nedlands area commencing 14 November 2020.
Weather permitting, works are scheduled to occur as follows.
How will this impact you?
- COVID-19 Mitigation: all on-site construction workers have been instructed to adhere to COVID-19 social distancing measures and practices.
- Vehicle and Pedestrian Traffic Management & Detours: approved traffic management arrangements will be in place during the period of construction to ensure pedestrian and local resident access will be maintained. While every effort will be made to maintain access, some short-term disruptions may occur, and delays should be expected. Emergency vehicles will be assisted through and around the worksite by traffic management teams as required
- Public Transport (Bus Routes): Bus detour routes will be in place to notify travellers of any impacted stops in the area and detoured buses will be assisted through the work zone. Stay informed of any changes to your normal route on the Transperth website for any service changes: https://www.transperth.wa.gov.au/
- Construction Noise: some noise is expected as detailed in the schedule above, however City contractors are bound by the Environmental Protection (Noise) Regulations 1997 and the permit requirements issued by the City of Perth Health and Activity Approvals unit. Timings are as follows:
- Normal Business Days – between 7am to 7pm
- Saturdays – between 7am and 7pm
- Sundays – between 8am and 6pm
- Night works – between 8pm and 5am
- Existing Parking Facilities: Street parking will not be available in the work areas indicated above. Impact to existing parking facilities within the road closure area will be managed by traffic management crews during night work periods.
Need to know more?
Please direct any enquiries to the Customer Experience team:
Ongoing Stakeholder Engagement
Key impacted stakeholders will be contacted to discuss further, and updated communications will be provided to the community as required.
If you would like to be kept up to date by email with progress of works coming to your area over the next 12 months, please contact the Customer Experience Centre on 9461 3333 or via email [email protected] .
- Campus Management