Wednesday, 19 February 2020
Roadworks have commenced on Hackett Drive, and will run through until 4 April 2020.
Traffic management is in place, but please drive carefully and be aware of the following changed traffic conditions in this area:
- Large machinery working in the area
- Hackett Drive narrowed to single lane near entrance to UWA Watersports (heading south)
- UWA internal ring road narrowed to single lane near tennis courts (Mounts Bay Road intersection and Hackett Drive)
- UWA internal ring road detours will be in place at times
- Car park 23 is closed
24 February until 4 April
- Hackett Drive narrowed to single lanes (both directions) near Mounts Bay Road intersection
Cyclist and pedestrian detours will be in place throughout the works, and the toilets at the rear of the UWA Watersports building may be closed intermittently from 20 February to 28 March 2020.
It is recommended you avoid the northern-end of Hackett Drive during this time, and seek alternate access into the Crawley campus via Fairway and Broadway.
- Campus Management