Financial Adviser Days on campus
Dates: Tuesday 2 August and Tuesday 9 August
Stephen Brereton can provide tailored advice to help with you with your investment strategy, retirement planning, managing your debts and more. Stephen operates on a fee for service basis, so he'll provide an upfront quote for advice. Best of all, if eligible, you can deduct all or part of your advice fees from your UniSuper account. To make an appointment to see Stephen Brereton, simply call 1300 331 685 or email UniSuper Advice [email protected].
Financial Considerations for Redundancy
Duration: 1 hour | Cost: Free
Members considering accepting a voluntary separation package may benefit from attending our information session regarding their super options. We understand that members may be faced with significant financial decisions and we aim to provide an overview of:
• how employer termination payments are taxed
• options to replace lost income
• eligibility to access super benefits as a lump sum or pension
• tax consequences of accessing super
• super options that need to be considered within 90 days of leaving an employer, and
• how UniSuper can assist with personal financial advice.
NOTE: Registration is essential to ensure you receive all communication in the event of a seminar change or cancellation. You can register online.
Tuesday 2 Aug 2016
Room: GGGL [ 131] Gentilli Lecture Theatre
Thursday 8 Sep 2016
Room: ARTS [ G59] Fox Lecture Theatre