Six students from the School of Agricultural and Resource Economics were recognised at a Faculty Prize Giving Ceremony earlier this month.
These awards recognise the highest achieving students in undergraduate and postgraduate courses in 2011 in the Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences.
The most prestigious award, the Henry Seeligson (Senior) Prize in Agriculture, was awarded to Mr Thirumurugen Kuppusamy.
Other winners were:
- Ms Alexandra Kay - Convocation, the UWA Graduates Association Prizes for Achievement (Level 3) Environmental and Resource Economics
- Miss Fiona Young - Eva Sobotka Prize in Agriculture
- Miss Cheryl Day and Mr Mohd Ghazali - W.H. Vincent Prize in Agriculture
- Miss Cheryl Day - Edith Easthope Scholarship Level 3
- Mr Callum McElhinney - Convocation, the UWA Graduates Association Prizes for Achievement (Level 1 and 2) Environmental Economics
Deborah Swindells (School of Agricultural and Resource Economics) (+61 8) 6488 2539