Enhanced library services and spaces will ensure that your library experience in 2019 is better than ever!
Here's what's new for Semester 1, 2019:
- Reid Library Balcony Entrance (First Floor) will be open Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, providing convenient access to the Reid Library from the West side of campus, and a high quality outdoor study space on the Reid Balcony with full power and wifi connectivity.
- New ergonomic seating in Marshall Postgraduate Study Space, Reid Third Floor (Silent Study Zone) and at Reid Library PCs.
- Improved wifi across all libraries, including Wigmore Music and Reid Third Floor.
- New borrowing entitlements for undergraduate students, with a semester-long loan period AND unlimited simultaneous loans, for Main Collection items. (Please check your student email regularly, as your items may be recalled by other students.)
- A new library website providing convenient access to frequently used information and services (live from 14 Feb 2019).
- Updated applications on Library PCs (including Office 2016, EndNoteX9) and improved performance on these PCs
Find out more when you visit us online or in person at any of the six UWA Libraries.
University Library, +61 8 6488 7425