If you’d like to increase the impact of your research, come along to one of the workshops being run as part of the Achieving Your Research Outcomes series.
Over 17 and 18 October, experts including the University’s media manager, social media team and librarians will be on hand to give you tips for promoting your work. There will also be sessions delivered by an editor from The Conversation and an experienced patent examiner from IP Australia.
- How to Publish Open Access for Free
- How to Get the Media to Notice Your Research
- Using Data to Find Collaborators with InCites
- Promote Your Research on Social Media
- Creating Impact Through Intellectual Property and Commercialisation
- Have you actually invented something?
- Show Your Best Self with UWA Profiles
- Writing for The Conversation
- Big Data and Privacy
- Planning for Impact
Achieving Your Research Outcomes is part of the Research Impact Series and workshops are open to UWA staff and students.
To secure a place at one or more workshops, register online.