UWA Open Day will take place on Sunday 12 August from 10am – 4pm.
Join us at the second and final briefing for staff in the lead up to our single largest annual recruitment event open to the WA community.
Hear from Owen Davies, Chief Marketing Officer, on why Open Day is an important recruitment event for UWA, the key messages we are delivering in our campaign, and how the university will showcase its courses and campus life with unique displays, activities and entertainment.
Who should attend?
All staff are invited to attend this briefing and if you are assisting at UWA Open Day, important event logistics will be outlined including:
- An event overview and program highlights
- Occupational, Health and Safety (OH&S) information and requirements
- T-shirts, lanyards, lunch details
- Transport and parking options
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) - to help you answer questions from Open Day visitors.
Have questions now?
If you have an Open Day question that you’d like addressed at this briefing session, contact Harriet Calverley.
We encourage all staff to support UWA Open Day, so bring your family and friends and enjoy our stunning campus and activities on offer.
Date: Tuesday 31 July
Venue: Octagon Theatre
Contact: Harriet Calverley, Events Officer (Open Day Event Lead) at email@example.com or 6488 8559.