Thursday, 7 June 2018
- The next chemical waste collection will occur during a short time period from 16 July – 18 July 2018. Should staff have any legacy or waste chemicals to include in this collection please contact Brett who can facilitate the process.
- If you have any Health and Safety requests to be considered in the 2019 Budget, please provide details of these to Brett Tizard by 20 July 2018.
Marketing and Communications – Liz Latham
Faculty and schools website project:
- Beta version was shared at Faculty C&E Committee meeting on 11 June.
- Additional sessions will be scheduled for Faculty staff to see the beta version.
- Feedback period will then open: please share your changes using the “Give feedback” button at the bottom of every page, or contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Marketing team will also be in touch to collate additional content.
- We are undertaking an audit of the existing website and will be in touch with content owners to transition relevant content or seek approval to archive redundant pages. If you identify a page that needs archiving, please advise us at email@example.com.
- After feedback is received and actioned, the Faculty Exec will determine when the new website is ready to go live.
- Faculty Prize Giving Ceremony, Monday 6 August.
- Open Day, Sunday 12 August: Ella Wheeler has emailed all schools and departments for input on presentations and activities. If you have further suggestions please contact Ella directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical Services – Melissa Andrade
- Planning is underway for 2019 core equipment purchases/renewal and equipment maintenance requirements. Heads of School to consult with Technical services representatives, final submissions by mid-July.
- First Technical Services Team Leaders forum held on June 8, opportunity for technical team leaders across four Faculties to meet monthly.