On Friday 25 May, the Faculty held the annual awards ceremony to present staff with Teaching and Learning Awards for the 2017 academic year.
The awards are a way of recognising and rewarding outstanding teaching, research supervision, programs and service delivery, and support within the Faculty.
- Small Group Teaching in a Clinical/Practicum Setting: Associate Professor Rob Whitehead
- Small Group Teaching on Campus: Dr Brett Montgomery
- Small Group Teaching on Campus (Team Teaching): Dr Gabrielle Brand and Dr Sue Miller (Joint Winners)
- Outstanding Contribution to Student Learning (Academic Staff):
- Professor Sandra Carr (Winner)
- Dr Bronwyn Peirce (Commendation)
- Dr Gabrielle Brand (Commendation)
- Service Award for Outstanding Contribution to Student Learning (Professional Staff):
- Michelle Fisher (Winner)
- Jennifer Reid (Commendation)
- Research Supervision: Emeritus Professor George Yeoh
- Individual Teaching Award: Dr Robert White and Dr Liz Quail (Joint Winners)
Nominations for the 2018 Excellence in Teaching Awards are now open, and close on 26 November.
Ms Carleen Ellis, Acting Planning Manager: +61 6457 6828