Applications for the 2019 New Colombo Plan (NCP) Mobility Program have opened.
This year all students participating in mobility projects nominated for the 2019 NCP Mobility Program will receive funding from either the Australian Government or UWA.
Additionally, UWA’s Office of the Pro-Vice Chancellor International (OPVCI) is offering workshop support to UWA academics to assist with the application process.
To find out more about this year’s NCP Mobility Program you are invited to a Lunch and Learn on Monday 26 March (full details below). Light refreshments will be provided.
The NCP Mobility Program provides funding to Australian universities to support talented Australian undergraduate students who undertake semester-based or short-term study, internships, mentorships, practicums and research projects in one of 40 host locations across the Indo-Pacific region.
About $28.7 million in Australian Government funding is available to support Student Mobility Projects that will enhance the student learning experience by building connections with their peers and boosting their employability in the graduate job market.
The NCP 2019 Round for Programs opened on 19 March 2018 and you have until 7 May 2018 to submit your applications. An announcement in the 28 March edition of UWA Forward will provide a link to the application.
- Attend the Lunch and Learn on Monday, 26 March 2018
- Attend the Application Workshop proposed for Friday, 6 April (detail to follow)
- Submit your application to UWA by Monday, 7 May 2018
- The UWA NCP Selection Committee will assess and nominate selected applications to the Australian Government by Wednesday, 18 May 2018
- Applications assessed by the Australian Government (May-August 2018)
- Applicants will be notified of outcomes by late August 2018. Applications not funded by the Australian Government will receive funding through the UWA Study Abroad Scholarship Fund.
More information contact Milly Ingate on 6488 3537.
Event Details : New Colombo Plan Mobility Program Lunch and Learn
|Date:||Monday, 26 March|
|Time:||12.30pm - 1.15pm|
|Venue:||The Hemsley Learning Suite - Ground Floor Reid Library|
|RSVP by Friday, 23 March:||Celeste Hawes Celeste Hawes <email@example.com>