This weekend electrical works are being carried out which may affect UWA’s phone and network infrastructure.
While no service disruption is anticipated, works of this nature could result in an outage to the following services:
Saturday 3 February (6:30am – 1:00pm)
- Phone services (both incoming and outgoing calls) for all UWA sites
Sunday 4 February (6:30am – 1:00pm)
- Phone services (both incoming and outgoing calls) for the following sites:
- Bayliss Building (Crawley Campus)
- Claremont Campus
- Nedlands Campus
- Park Avenue site
- Network connectivity for the following sites:
- Rural Clinical School
- Energy and Minerals Institute
- Urban Design Centre
- Bunbury Dental Clinic
In each case – should an outage occur – services will typically be restored in under ten minutes.
If you have any questions about the planned maintenance please contact Dave Waddingham. If you have questions during the maintenance contact After-hours Support on 6488 1515.