During November, the University Library ran a promotion encouraging UWA researchers to get an ORCID iD and register it in the Research Repository.
ORCID® provides researchers with a globally unique iD that can be used throughout their scholarly career. In an international research environment, an ORCID distinguishes research outputs from those of other researchers to ensure consistent, reliable attribution and accurate measurement of research impact.
A total of 204 new ORCID iDs were added by researchers during this time. Congratulations to the four staff who won a $50 voucher to the UniClub:
• Dr Shelley Gorman, Senior Research Fellow, WA Child Health Research (Telethon Kids Institute);
• Dr Talitha Santini, Adjunct Research Fellow, School of Agriculture and Environment;
• Mr Paul Bourke, Honorary Research Fellow, School of Social Sciences;
• Professor Sean Hood, Associate Dean (Community and Engagement), Faculty Health and Medical Sciences.
Find out about the benefits of an ORCID iD and how to add one.
For further support please contact your Faculty Librarians:
• Arts, Business, Law and Education: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Engineering and Mathematical Sciences: email@example.com
• Health and Medical Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Science: email@example.com
• School of Indigenous Studies: firstname.lastname@example.org