Tuesday, 5 December 2017
Congratulations to the following UWA staff for receiving Round 11 Research Translation Projects grants.
- Associate Professor Christopher Blyth - Influenza vaccination in Western Australian children: an economic evaluation to inform future state and national programs
- Professor Rhonda Clifford - Methotrexate in Seriously Sick Kids (MiSSK): Proof of concept of personalised cancer treatment using pharmacogenomics to improve patient outcomes and reduce healthcare costs
- Associate Professor Christopher Etherton-Beer - The Australian team Approach to Polypharmacy Evaluation and Reduction (AusTAPER) study for older hospital inpatients
- Professor Gary Hulse - A randomised (non-blinded) trial comparing the clinical efficacy of implant plus cognitive behavioural therapy versus cognitive behavioural therapy in the management of problem amphetamine use
- Dr Derrick Lopez - Cost effectiveness of extending the Phase 3 community pulmonary rehabilitation program beyond the recommended 10 weeks
- Professor Thomas Riley - Reducing hospital-identified Clostridium difficile infection by reducing environmental sources of C. difficile