The new edition of Uniview has hit letterboxes in perfect timing with the launch of the magazine on a number of digital platforms. Check out the new website featuring special digital-only content. You’ll also find Uniview on Apple News, with plans to launch a Google News version shortly.
To find Uniview on Apple News:
- Search for ‘Apple News’ in the App Store and select ‘GET’ to install
- Once installed, go to the search function and type in ‘The University of Western Australia’
- Scroll down to the channels section and select ‘see more channels’
- Keep scrolling down until you see The University of Western Australia and mark it as a favourite
- You’ll then be able to find the University’s channel within the ‘favourites’ or ‘following’ menu found on the bottom bar of your phone every time you open the app.
Just remember to select ‘Uniview’ under the name of the University when you open the channel.