Funding and objectives
If you’re travelling overseas on UWA business, you can apply for additional funds if you can extend your visit a few days to engage in activities that will raise UWA’s profile and support UWA’s recruitment of fee-paying students. By doing so you will be supporting the University’s Internationalisation Strategy.
Funding is available for professional and academic staff.
- Promoting UWA at a higher education institution or government funding body (for example, a public lecture about UWA research strengths and associated PhD projects)
- Participating in a UWA alumni function or appropriate industry engagement event
- Participating in a Recruitment Fair or similar event (e.g. CSC Fair in China)
- Meeting with representatives of a state /provincial or national funding body (e.g. RISTEK-DIKTI in Indonesia)
- An activity to promote student recruitment for the short, medium or long term that is not listed above
There will be rolling applications until the application deadline of 31 December 2017, or until funding is exhausted. Maximum funds per application will be $1500 unless exceptional circumstances can be demonstrated.
Contact Nisha Uppal for more information on the application process firstname.lastname@example.org