Invite your top students to apply for the Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship of up to $120,000 for research or coursework study at graduate level.
If you have students who are keen to pursue a PhD or full time Masters study next year, advise them that applications for this scholarship are open and close on 5 September 2017.
Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree after 1 September 2012, or will complete an undergraduate degree by 31 December 2017 (at UWA or other institutions) and:
- have demonstrated academic excellence and are eager to undertake a PhD or full time Masters at one of nine universities, in a field of world class standing
- are passionate about strengthening Australia's ties with Asia, driving technology and innovation or enabling positive social change
- have a bold vision to contribute to the growth and prosperity of Australia who can articulate this vision and how postgraduate study will help make it real
- possess a desire and potential to lead
- are keen to be inspired by others, build networks and collaborate across diverse disciplines
- are confident in taking on challenges.
Share this link with your students for more information www.uwa.edu.au/future-leaders