The UWA Research Repository is now the definitive source of information about your publications. The previous Minerva system is no longer being used, and all the data previously held in Minerva has been migrated to the Research Repository. The Research Repository will now also provide publications information to Socrates. The system automatically collects publications from Web of Science and Scopus that have the by-line “University of Western Australia”. UWA staff can now log in and check their research publications using their Pheme password.
For this year’s publication collection process:
- Please ensure all of your 2016 publications are listed in the Research Repository by 1st June. They will count towards the calculation of your Socratic Index later in 2017.
- In preparation for ERA 2018, please also ensure that your 2011-2016 outputs are entered in the Research Repository – regardless of whether these had a UWA by-line or not. These publications will also be included in the Socratic Index, where applicable.
All publications which are eligible for the ERA and the Socratic Index should be recorded. For detailed information about eligible categories of publications, please check the 2017 Publications Manual.
If any publications are missing:
- Add the publications by logging in to the Research Repository website; or,
- Email details to firstname.lastname@example.org; or,
- Contact Library staff for your faculty
Other types of outputs can also be added manually, either by uploading a BibTex or RIS file, or by using the templates in the Research Repository.
The following drop in sessions are being held which provide a brief overview of the new process followed by hands-on assistance entering some of your recent publications (no booking required):
- Monday 24th April, 2pm – 3pm: BJM Library Teaching Room 1
- Wednesday 26th April, 3pm – 4pm: EDFAA Library Training Room
Each Faculty has a Library Manager to help with any questions regarding the Research Repository. Their contact details are: