The Library has now integrated all Get It document delivery, interlibrary loan, and intralibrary loan services into OneSearch.
Eligible users now have access to seamless and intuitive requesting options within OneSearch.
To access these request features it is essential that users sign in to OneSearch.
Requests can be placed either by locating references within OneSearch, or filling in a blank Get It form. The standard process will be as follows:
- Sign in to OneSearch
- Search for items you require in OneSearch (including references to items not held by UWA)
- If you find a reference to an item you require, then you will be able to request it directly
- If the item doesn’t appear in your OneSearch results, you can request via a blank Get It form
- Citations found in Google Scholar and other external resources will also link back to OneSearch where possible to allow Get It requesting
- Requests will be tracked through My Library Account in OneSearch (although there will no longer be a historical record of requests submitted)
University Library +61 8 6488 7425