October dates for Financial Considerations for Redundancy seminars. All sessions start at 12.30 pm and last for 1 hour:
Tuesday 4 October, Gentilli Lecture Theatre, Geography and & Geology Building
Thursday 6 October, Austin Lecture Theatre, Arts Building
Tuesday 18 October, Gentilli Lecture Theatre, Geography & Geology Building
- Thursday 27 October, Fox Lecture Theatre, Arts Building
Members considering accepting a voluntary separation package may benefit from attending our information session regarding their super options. We understand that members may be faced with significant financial decisions and we aim to provide an overview of:
- how employer termination payments are taxed
- options to replace lost income
- eligibility to access super benefits as a lump sum or pension
- tax consequences of accessing super
- super options that need to be considered within 90 days of leaving an employer, and
- how UniSuper can assist with personal financial advice.
Register here to secure your place.