The Faculty office and School of Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care (including RCS) will be closed until further notice due to substantial damage from the recent storms.
Staff will be relocated to various sites:
- Dean's Office to the CTEC building (main campus, adjacent to Anatomy and Human Biology building); contact phone 6488 8551; Mailbag M306
- Student Affairs to the Claremont General Practice building, 328 Stirling Hwy; contact phone 9384 8633; Mailbag M501
- Education Centre to R Block (Emergency Medicine), QEII Medical Centre; contact phone 9346 4354; Mailbag M516
- IT Unit to D Block (Psychiatry), QEII Medical Centre; contact phone 9346 7325; Mailbag M521
- SPARHC to the Claremont General Practice building, 328 Stirling Hwy; contact phone 9384 8633; Mailbag M706
- CRROH to the Anatomy and Human Biology building; contact phone 6488 3290; Mailbag M309