ECM Faculty Focus
The One Faculty, One Future project continues, with the Culture, Teamwork and Collegiality Working Party about to begin work and the upcoming report of the working parties to the Faculty Representative Panel. The feedback on the proposed professional staff structure is also being considered before a decision is made on the way forward.
- Proposed Professional Staff Structure - Following the close of feedback on Monday, consideration is now being given to all of the feedback before a decision is made.
- The second professional staff meeting as part of the organisational change process was held on 22 October, and provided staff with the opportunity to ask further questions, raise concerns and provide feedback. In addition, all staff were invited to a feedback meeting on Tuesday 20 October, and this provided an additional opportunity for staff to raise concerns.
- The Formal Governance, Disciplines and Research Themes Working Parties have continued to work within their terms of reference, and have submitted their first proposals to the Faculty Representative Panel for feedback.
- Faculty Representative Panel meets Friday 30 October 2009 from 1pm to consider the first reports from the Formal Governance, Disciplines and Research Themes Working Parties and to provide feedback on behalf of the Faculty;
- The third professional staff meeting as part of the proposed professional staff organisational change is on Monday, 2 November from 2pm until 4pm in the Social Sciences Lecture Theatre. The purpose of this meeting will be to outline the decision after consideration of the feedback, and provide any further information;
- The Culture, Teamwork and Collegiality Working party will have its first meeting on Wednesday 4 November 2009.