ECM Faculty Focus
The Australian Research Council funds Australian Professorial, Queen Elizabeth II and Australian Research Fellows through the Discovery Projects scheme. This information session will provide invaluable guidance and hints and tips on developing a winning application, with input from speakers with a wealth of experience in applying for and assessing ARC Fellowships.
- Australian Research Fellowships and Queen Elizabeth II Fellowships are available for postdoctoral researchers of exceptional promise to undertake research in Australia of national and international significance.
- Australian Professorial Fellowships are available for outstanding researchers with proven international reputations to undertake research that is of major importance in its field and of significant benefit to Australia.
- Winthrop Professor Laurie Faraone (School of Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering)
- Winthrop Professor Bob White (School of English and Cultural Studies)
- ARC Federation Fellow Leigh Simmons (School of Animal Biology)
The details of the session are as follows:
Facilitator: Professor Alistar Robertson (Pro Vice-Chancellor Research Initiatives)
Date: Tuesday, 20 October
Venue: Gentilly Lecture Theatre (Geography Lecture Theatre 2, rm 131)
To RSVP and for further information please contact: Tim Pitman on 6488 8043.
Debbie Thackray / firstname.lastname@example.org / 6488 4765