ECM Faculty Focus
UWA staff members interested in learning the tips and tricks of managing LMS Assessments as part of their teaching are invited to participate in this workshop. This workshop will enable you to manage and analyse your students completed assessments.
This workshop is designed for those who need to:
- Manage student assessment submissions and provide feedback to students?
- Analyse individual student and class responses to assessments?
- Explore various reporting functions within the Assessments Manager?
After completing this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Revisit the LMS Assessment Life Cycle as well as staff and student responsibilities;
- Explain the purpose of each tab within the Assessment Manager and identify strategies to use it effectively;
- Manage assessment submissions and provide student feedback;
- Generate and analyse performance reports for assessments, student responses and individual questions;
- Access, download and view various performance reports in Microsoft Excel.
The details of the workshop are as follows:
1) Quickstart Guide to Developing your 2009 LMS unit (or equivalent)
2) Creating Assessments in UWA's LM
Date: Thursday 10 September 2009
Time: 1:30pm - 2:30pm
Venue: Room 1.01, Sanders Building
For further information or to register please visit the website.
Magdalena Matuszczyk / email@example.com / 6488 4277