ECM Faculty Focus
The ECM Strategic Review is moving ahead at a rapid pace, having now reached the stage where the Strategic Review Paper has been released and presented to the Faculty.
Summary of Review Progress
- A presentation on the strategic principles and governance and management framework was made to the Faculty on 30th July 2009. A copy of the PowerPoint from that presentation is available on the Strategic Review website.
- The Education Co-Chairs, James Trevelyan and Gordon Royle have released a revised Education Report. This report reflects feedback on the Education Options paper released in late May. The report represents a large product of work involving input through workshops, working parties and submissions. The Co-Chairs convey their thanks to all those who have contributed to this report.
- Staff are encouraged to continue providing feedback on the ECM Strategic Review and the paper. There are a number of feedback opportunities for staff. Details on providing feedback are available on the Strategic Review website.
- There have been a number of questions already surrounding the proposed governance and management framework and the strategic principles. To answer these, we are currently developing a set of Frequently Asked Questions that will be placed on the Strategic Review website tomorrow. These will be added to as more feedback is received from the Faculty.
- Open Sessions
As part of the feedback process, all members of the Faculty have the opportunity to attend an open session regarding the Strategic Review Paper, during which members will be invited to provide feedback and ask questions regarding the paper, and be able to obtain clarification and explanations regarding the models. Details of available Open Sessions are available on the Strategic Review website.
- The ECM Summit Steering Committee will hold their fourth meeting on Wednesday 27th August. The Agenda for this meeting will become available on the ECM website, where you will also find the Agendas and Minutes from previous ECM Summit meetings.
Questions, concerns or enquiries should be directed to:
Mr Stuart Broadfoot
Manager, Special Projects
(08) 6488 2463
Strategic Review 2009 Website