ECM Faculty Focus
Applications for The Australian Institute of Nuclear Science and Engineering (AINSE) Research Awards are now open.
AINSE provides funds to assist researchers from member universities to gain access to ANSTO and other AINSE facilities. Awards are awarded for one year commencing in January and the areas of particular interest include:
- researching climate change;
- the management of water resources;
- the study of air pollution;
- studying the structural integrity of materials;
- radiobiological research;
- medical physics and imaging;
The list of available facilities can be found in the Users Guide at AINSE User Guides 2010.
The closing date for applications is 15 September, 2009.
Applications have to be submitted through the Research Grants Office.
For further information please visit The Australian Institute of Nuclear Science and Engineering (AINSE) Research Awards website.